Director of Practice Management
|Title:||Director of Practice Management|
|Rate of Pay:||DOE|
|Department:||Community Health Services|
|Job Status:||Full Time|
The Director is responsible for the day to day operations of twelve medical practices located throughout Southeast Alaska, spanning over 400 miles, 25 providers, 100 employees, and generating 40,000 annual visits. This position will be a key member of the SEARHC COO’s management team.
The Director will manage collaboratively with the Medical Director all operations to support customer-friendly care and services in a safe environment. Relying on data driven outcomes, he/she will identify trends and take action to improve revenue performance, customer service scores, and no-show rates. He / She will lead improvement efforts to front end office processes, appointment scheduling, registration, health information management, provider schedule optimization, customer service, and quality monitoring.
Is the incumbent responsible for managing operating or capital budgets? Yes [ X ] No [ ]
Baseline Qualification Requirements:
- Responsible for an overall budget of approximately 10 million dollars.
- Manage the division’s budget by analyzing, monitoring and reporting expenditures.
- Recommend corrective actions by comparing the divisions actual vs. targeted financial performance.
- Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree in health sciences with five to seven years experience and management experience; or
- Masters degree in healthcare or business administration is preferred with a minimum of five years experience.
- Additional requirements see below;
- Comprehensive understanding of PCMH, HRSA, state and federal regulatory constructs
- Experience with budget management/development
- A keen ability to think creatively and critically
- A proactive, interpersonal, and diplomatic management style
- A passion for our mission
- Knowledge of best practices in clinic operation. Experience in clinic redesign.
- Prefer: Master’s degree with eight (5-7) years of experience as identified above.
- Prefer: Lean/Six Sigma certifications
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications