Position provides health care to patients in SEARHC CHSD field health clinics. Care includes emergency, acute, chronic and preventative health care to all ages and genders. This position is a key component of SEARHC mission to provide high quality health care in partnership with Native people.
Baseline Qualification Requirements:
- Current active Alaska license as a Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner. This may require national certification and Drug Enforcement Administration certification.
- Rural and remote field clinic sites generally require two years experience as a midlevel practitioner. Experience or training prior to training as a midlevel provider may be considered by the CHS Medical Director as meeting this requirement.
- State of Alaska License as a Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner, which may require a national professional certification.
- Federal Drug Enforcement Agency.
- Current certifications in ACLS, PALS and ATLS.