Ambulatory Healthcare Assistant
|Title:||Ambulatory Healthcare Assistant|
|Rate of Pay:||$15.24+ hourly|
|Job Status:||Full Time|
This position functions within the nursing department as an integral member of the clinical nursing team providing technical assistance to the nursing staff.
Baseline Qualification Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 years working with the public in person and on the phone.
- 1 year working in the health care field or 6 months education in a health care related field.
- Certified Nursing Assistant – State of Alaska or Medical Assistant Certification (MA is working under the licensure of a nurse therefore will have a limited scope of practice to only those functions that can be delegated to non-licensed personnel).
- Basic Life Support certification.
- Medical terminology course.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications