Behavioral Health Clinician II-III
|Title:||Behavioral Health Clinician II-III|
|Rate of Pay:||$24.31+ hourly|
|Job Status:||Full Time|
Licensed Clinician-Work and Live on 4th Largest Island in the US in Craig, AK!
Prince of Wales Island is friendly, scenic, and beautiful. Here, 12 communities are surrounded by the Tongass National Forest, Native lands, and State lands. Prince of Wales Island, commonly called POW, is rich in history and tradition. This position is located in Craig which is the largest town on POW. As a licensed clinician, you will work with a variety of cultures and provide a variety of treatment services including individual, group, family, and marital therapy to any and all clients from birth to elder. This position also provides clinical services such as intake/diagnostic evaluations, case evaluations, and crisis intervention; as well as acts as a liaison with other agencies as required. This position is a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team and provides regular clinical supervision, ensures proper maintenance of clinical records in accordance with insurance regulations and established SEARHC policies and procedures. A clinician ensures that clinical productivity standards are established and followed. This position is available for after-hours telephone contact for clients in crisis when needed and as assigned; in addition to providing clinical support in person or by phone as needed at any SEARHC location within the Behavioral Health Division. If you are a LCSW, LPC or a LMFT, please apply today.
Baseline Qualification Requirements:
- Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related discipline from an accredited educational institution. Must be licensed as a: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT).
- Clinician II (grade 17) Is a Clinician who is already licensed with a minimum of 3 years of post-masters clinical experience in multidisciplinary mental health setting prefer someone with at least 4 years of work experience as a clinician.
- Clinician III (grade 18) Is a Clinician who has at least five years of experience working in the field and who will/ could provide supervision to Community Family Service Worker’s or other professionals.
- US Citizenship or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Meets the educational requirements for licensure in Alaska as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist at time of hire.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Valid State of Alaska Driver’s License or can be obtained within 6 months of hire.
- Alaska State Chemical Dependency Counselor I or MAC certificate or equivalent or eligible for certification within one year of hire preferred.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications