Midlevel Practitioner (PA-C or NP)
|Title:||Midlevel Practitioner (PA-C or NP)|
|Rate of Pay:||DOE|
|Job Status:||Full Time|
This position provides health care to patients in SEARHC primary care clinics and is a key component in accomplishing SEARHC’s mission. Care includes emergency, acute, chronic and preventative health care to all ages and genders.
License and Certification:
- Current active and unrestricted Alaska license as a Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner
- Board Certified Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner, or certified within specialty
- Drug Enforcement Agency certification
- Current certifications in BLS, ACLS, PALS and ATLS certified within one year of hire
- ACLS, PALS, and ATLS are not required at ELMC, SMC, or MEH OPD.
- Two years of experience as a midlevel practitioner, experience or training prior to training as a midlevel provider may be considered by the Medical Director of Primary Care Clinics as meeting this requirement
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: